Our policy for keeping user-privacy and protecting participants' privacy at our events
- Collecting information about you We collect information from you when you register on our site, make a purchase, participate in the competition (during the convention), and/or when you log out of the account. The information collected includes your name, email address, and address.
- Use of information
All information we collect may be used for
- personalizing your experience and responding to your specific needs
- Offering you personalised content and merchandise
- improving our website
- improving our customer service and supporting your needs
- Contacting you via your email
- Privacy of electronic commerce We are the sole owner of the information collected on this website. The information by which you can be identified will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than information necessary to complete an application and/or transaction, such as sending an order.
- Removal from our mailing list We use the email address you provided to send you information and updates regarding your order, occasional company news, information on related events, etc. If at any point you prefer to remove yourself from the mailing list, in order not to receive emails in the future, we attach simple instructions for removal from the mailing list at the bottom of each email.